“I like design. I like a better saddle. I wanted a saddle that was a western lifestyle saddle, kind of an all-around looking saddle with what we needed in the barrel race—lightness, balance—a tool to help stay balanced on my horse.”
The VIP barrel is double skirted with leg cuts for close contact and precise cues. Apache bicycle seat. Rich chesnut leather is hand tooled a floral/geometric stamp combination.
Customize any Reinsman saddle! Ask us for the Reinsman Custom Saddle Configurator – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org -
Sharon Camarillo Balanced Ride Xtreme (BRX) feature:
• A centered, balanced seat-because proper position is essential no matter the discipline
• Wide fenders designed to provide stability during a run
• Sharon Camarillo STS stirrups-designed with a tapered hanger that allows your hips, knees, ankles and feet to hang with their natural alignment, eliminating strain. The stirrups are offset to keep the edge of the stirrups away from your shin. Patent pending rubber band pegs allow you to safely secure your boots to your stirrups
• The Rider Buckle- a locking stirrup leather buckle that prevents the sleeve from sliding off the buckle and losing a stirrup
• Adjustable Position riggings allow you to customize the rigging position for the horse
• Leg cut skirts for close contact
• Angled rear cinch slots that allow the cinch to hang at a slight angle, away from the horse’s flank
• Double breast collar dees to accommodate varying horse conformations and gear
• Double slotted keepers to secure your latigos
Seat Sizes: 13″, 13 1/2″, 14″, 14 ½”, 15″
Hardware: Iron Primrose
Tooling: 1/2 California & Diamond Waffle Combo
Rigging: 7/8 Flat Plate Rig
Horn: 3 1/2″ Tall x 2 1/4″ Cap
Tree: Camarillo BRX
Skirt: 13 1/2″ D x 24 1/2″ L
Swell Width: 13”
Cantle Height: 4”
Weight: 33 lbs.
Reinsman stands as the elite brand in Performance saddles – all saddles are hand made with top of the line features to create the highest quality product. All Reinsman saddles are fully customizable with options for tooling, seating, cantles, stirrups, finishes and hardware.
Core features of all RE saddles include hand tooled leather, genuine woolskin skirt lining, upgraded hardware and trim, and hand stitched riggings, horns, and cantle bindings. RE saddles carry a LIFETIME tree warranty and one-year workmanship warranty.